Are you stressed out because of exams, school and tests?!
These tips might help you overcome your stress :)
1.Have a test tomorrow and haven't touched your books yet?!
- Step 1: STOP PANICKING! (no point panicking now. We have already committed the mistake)
- Step 2: Don't waste the time you have in hand RIGHT NOW.
- Step 3: Start off immediately and study as much as you can.
- Step 4: Start the next day afresh and give your test with confidence.
2.Are all your class lessons going over your head?!
- Step 1: STOP PANICKING!
- Step 2: Dedicate a weekend (or more depending on much you are lagging behind/ how high over your head the lessons are going!) for your studies. Revise all your lessons.
- Step 3: Get ready to kick off the next week with the 'new and improved' you!
3. Do you feel overloaded?!
- Make sure you have some 'YOU-time' everyday.
- Don't miss out on doing things you enjoy.
- Pursue your hobbies.
- Remember, its not only studies that matter.
4. What does your plate have to say about you?!
- Avoid junk food.
- Healthy food => Healthy Body & Healthy Brain.
5. Cluttered desk = Cluttered mind.
- Get organized.
- All it takes is a simple rule ''Put things back to where they belong."
- Collect one-sided papers and reuse them.
- Give away your old school books to your friend who may need it or for charity.
- Discard materials that can no longer be used.
6. Are you getting enough sleep?
- Don't sacrifice your sleep!
- Make sure you get at least 7 hours of good night's sleep.
*results may vary :P